Over November I’ll be getting out and about around the project area, meeting residents and listening to your views on your streets.
Here are some of the issues I’ve heard so far from the Safer Neighbourhoods Team meeting (30th October) and from asking residents outside the Co-operative (1st November).
- Poor lighting (Gale Street)
- Bus routes (Rugby road, Porter’s Avenue)
- Pavement surfaces
- Dogs in Parsloes park
- Rubbish and tipping
- Need bike parking (in front of shops)
- Safer cycle routes around the area
- Speeding around Wykeham Green
If you want to add anything here or join the conversation please do get in touch or add your comments below. The Project launch is going to take place on Saturday 24th November 2012 at a local venue from 10am-12pm so do please come along and share your thoughts. I’ll be posting more details soon.