As well as hearing what you dislike about your neighbourhood we also want to know what you would change.
Here are some of the ideas we’ve collected so far (not very easy to read on this chart, sorry about that!). However, as you can see the most popular ideas are finding ways to improve and make several crossings in the neighbourhood safer for all road users. Some other key ideas that kept coming up are listed here:
- bus route on Porter’s Avenue
- improve the area with interesting planting and flowers
- provide playspaces for under 5s within the area
- improve people’s attitudes towards each other
- cycle parking (Porter’s avenue)
- provide spaces for young people to socialise
- increase a sense of pride in the area
- improve shop parade (Porter’s avenue)
We’re continuously collecting more of your ideas and views on what would improve the neighbourhood so do come along to our next community event happening on 12th January or get in touch, text your Street Shout to 07789 653888.